For at home fitness the Stamina Body Trac Glider is a perfect addition to a home gym. Overall, most users are pleased they purchased this user friendly rowing machine and truly enjoyed the results they’ve seen.
Stamina Body Trac Glider Features
The best features of the Stamina Body Trac Glider are;
- Takes up very little space, and is compact; can be folded up to be put in a closet or under a bed
- Easy for most anyone to assemble. Picture instructions and tools are provided for assembly.
- Light weight, making it easy to change your workout location
- Durable and sturdy, made of quality materials
- Adjustable resistance, start at a fitness level that works for you and increase the difficulty as you go
- Cupped foot pedals with adjustable Velcro straps to keep your feet attached and secure
- Machine will track your number of rows, calories burned and more
- Low impact workout; great for beginners or those with weak joints
- A natural rowing motion created from using the two handlebars; rather than a pulling motion single bar machines create
- Affordable pricing, especially when compared to similar machines
Some complaints from customers include:
- Some shoes will slip on pedals
- Depending on height the motions may be uncomfortable, or feet may not stay on pedals
- Some users have reported that the seat doesn’t have enough padding
- Some users have had complaints about the machine being too noisy when first using it
- Digital counters, particularly calories burned may not always be accurate
As you can see the pros greatly out weigh the cons by reviewers of the Stamina Body Trac Glider.
How the Stamina Body Trac Glider Will Benefit You
Many users have reported seeing results quickly and having greatly improved strength particularly in their back and arms, relieving chronic aches and pains.
Middle aged women in particular said that they use this machine for about 20 minutes a day for 3 to 4 days a week and show improvements on what resistance level they can use with just a few quick weeks.
In regards to assembly; almost everyone agreed in their reviews that the Stamina Body Trac Glider comes almost completely put together and the remaining parts only take about ten minutes to add on.
This easily excites user and gets them working out on the Stamina Body Trac Glider and headed towards their fitness goals quicker.
Although most users like the convenience of the included counters for time, number of strokes and calories burned, many aren’t convinced that they are accurate.
Most conclude that the time and strokes are accurate but aren’t so sure the calorie’s burned counter is correct.
This is to be expected with almost all machines that calculate this type of number. Users who are more avid about their fitness don’t appreciate that the stroke counter only goes up to 10,000 strokes but find it easy and not too tedious to keep a log of each time the stroke counter hits the limit.
Then you simply reset the counter and start over!
In general, more users of the Stamina Body Trac Glider are exceptionally pleased they made the affordable investment when compared to those who were unsatisfied.
For another option, check out the Concept 2 Model D.